This pumpkin spice chia pudding is so delicious, simple to make, and requires absolutely no cooking.
Chia puddings are such an easy grab-n-go breakfast or snack. I love making these for the busy week.
This recipe is thick, creamy, and the flavor comes from actual pumpkin. The maple syrup gives it just a bit of sweetness making it a yummy but healthy dessert option too.
Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding
How to make delicious pumpkin spice chia pudding
- 4 Small mason jars with lids
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 6 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin
- 1-2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Whipped Coconut Cream
- Mix all chia pudding ingredients together in a bowl until well incorporated.
- Pour pudding into small mason jars and store in the fridge for at least a few hours or over night
- Top with whipped coconut cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon, pecans, and a cinnamon stick.