10 pregnancy safe beauty products that I’ve been using throughout my pregnancy!
One thing I really considered when becoming pregnant were the toxic chemicals I was putting on my body daily, whether it be from skincare, makeup, and lotions.
You don’t realize just how bad some of the ingredients are for you and your unborn baby until you really start doing your research. After browsing the internet tirelessly and trying out some not so great products, I was finally able to find some great products that I personally use, love, and highly recommend, pregnant or not.
Safe beauty products during pregnancy are so important since your body absorbs what you put on it. I’m definitely more aware of what’s in the products I use now.
- W3LL People Foundation Stick | This foundation stick is great for on the go touch-ups. I use it just for touchups and gives great full coverage. It’s also EWG verified.
- Physicians Formula Sculpting Bronzer | Physician’s Formula Sculpting Bronzer is a blendable bronzer that’s loaded with hydrating antioxidants and ingredients like organic aloe vera and jojoba oil. I love this for contouring or just warming up a too light looking foundation.
- Ella + Mila Nail Polish | I have hundreds of nail polishes but this one always ends up being my go-to. I get so many compliments on my nails when i’m wearing it. I’m a fan of nude polish and it can be hard finding the perfect shade, sometimes the color can be too orange or pink. With the polish being free of 17 toxic chemicals that are typically found in most other polish brands. I was sold.
- Pacifica Neutralizing Powder | I love this powder, it is talc free and looks nice, I actually did a professional photoshoot and had the makeup artist use this on me and it looked great on camera. Not too cakey, but not too sheer either.
- Hair Dance Volumizing Dry Shampoo | There were days I could hardly get out of bed so the last thing I wanted to do was wash my hair and have to give myself a blowout. This little bottle of dry shampoo instantly became my new best friend. This dry shampoo doesn’t have that heavy perfume scent that so many other brands have which I love! It’s simple, non aerosol, and does it job
- Origins Drink Up Intensive Hydrating Mask | I love this overnight mask from Origins! Infused with glacier water, hyaluronic acid and avocado butter, this face mask drenches your skin in hydration and superfoods while you sleep.
- Beauty Counter Skin Twin Creamy Concealer | Every search I came up with for clean makeup, Beauty Counter was always on the list so I purchased this concealer along with their foundation. Let me just say this concealer is legit, It’s my new must have! it has that sticky but not greasy feel that allows you to build coverage without looking cakey. highly impressed and recommend
- Beauty By Earth Self Tanner | One thing I can not live without is self tanner! I’m so pale and just like to have a bit of color to look alive and glowy. This brand has been great! It’s a white lotion that goes on smoothly before developing into a natural looking tan, not orange or too dark. No stickiness or weird self tanner smells. Just be sure to wash your hands after applying or wear gloves, I don’t recommend applying this product with one of those tanning mitts.
- Vita Liberata Body Blur | Perfect if you’re looking for a dark and bronzy tan. Smells great and within minutes you will have a beautiful tan. This is not a self tanner and does wash off in the shower but this is great if you need a fast and easy dark tan.
- Think Baby Suncreen | Top rated on EWG’s Skin Deep since its creation in 2010 – Rated “1” and the first to pass Whole Foods Premium Body Care requirements. Has a nice light fragrance and doesn’t leave that crazy white residue a lot of healthier, non toxic sunscreens leave on your skin.
Did you enjoy this article on the the 10 pregnancy safe beauty products that I use? Would love to hear about some of your pregnancy safe beauty products that you have personally tried!
I’d love to hear from you!
You Might also like: