Making your own dog treats at home is almost effortless and your pup(s) will be wagging their tails with excitement!
I love making these for my fur kids. Having five dogs, we definitely go through treats pretty fast around here, which is why I love this recipe. This DIY dog treats recipe is simple to make, and only requires three ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
What You Need
1/2 Cup – Peanut Butter (Make sure it has no added sugar)
1/2 Cup – Pumpkin Puree (Can use sweet potato)
1 3/4 Cup – Brown Rice Flour
( I found these cute bones on Amazon)
For the cookie cutters, you can use anything you already have. I’m sure the pups won’t care. I just chose two different size bone cookie cutters since I thought it was fitting.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- In a bowl, stir together peanut butter and pumpkin first, then add in your flour.
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper
- Take your cookie cutter and cut out dough and place on a parchment lined baking pan.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until they start to brown around the edges.
- Cool and store in a cool dry place or in the refrigerator.